This is my SWEET Kung Fu Instructor Spring (xiao) Bai. Spring really prides himself in his students and wants us to be really dedicated. Every time we go to class he tells us, "you must practice 100 times day. become better. become stronger." We started going two days a week and every once in a while he adds another class that he expects us to come to. Now he wants us to come Monday night, Wednesday night, Friday night, Saturday morning and night, and Sunday morning. As much as I would love to go everyday we have committed to going three times a week. In this one ^ we are posing for a picture that Josh wants to use for his flyers. Look how Legit we look... haha
Every practice, Spring and Josh go around and push us down in our splits. They push down so hard it seems ruthless. Each time I get a little bit closer and closer to the ground. Spring pulled out his camera and Josh got really excited so he pushed me all the way down and held me there! haha It felt so weird actually touching the ground. Now I am working on jumping into them.... We'll see how that goes...
I am also learning the Art of the Wushu Fan. Each Saturday morning I can go down to the basketball court and practice with all the old ladies. I must say I am so thankful I have the basic form of Martial Arts down because I am able to learn all of this so much faster. Five months is not enough time to learn everything I want to learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment