Saturday, April 11, 2009

The kids I love so much. :)

Me and my favorite little Josh! :) Every single morning before opening he runs to me and gives me a huge hug and then drags me over to wear he is assigned to stand. He makes me stand by him all through opening and he always wants to hold my hand. I love him so much. I decided that he looks a lot like Li Lian Jie (Jet Li) anyone agree? He even loves to do Wushu. It makes me laugh when I see him throwing out some random part of a form when he is just standing around. He is my kind of kid. You all know how much I love the Martial Arts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Echurro is a little Japanese boy at our school. At first he had a really hard time cause he couldn't understand the Chinese teachers or the English teachers but he has improved so much and now he loves the school. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter is such a wild spirit. Just look at him! I love just playing with him outside of class.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella is in the oldest class and she can be the biggest pill in the world. She is just really stubborn and when she decides she does not want to do something she DOES NOT WANT TO DO SOMETHING. I have been trying to work past it but I still haven't really figured her out. She can be so much fun outside of the classroom! Its strange how a child can be so difficult and yet you still love them so much. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer is such a silly character. The kids are asked to change their shoes when they go out to play or when they go to gym. Jennifer always wears these bright pink sparkly high heel shoes for gym. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a really cute picture of Leo!! :) I know I uploaded one of him below but I think you will all appreciate this one! He is such a goof ball. I love him!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia is one of the little babies in our Class A (non ILP). She is so adorable and she is always actively participating. She loves singing "twinkle twinkle little star" more than anything and she will request it over and over again even if we have sung it three times in a row. haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella had a Birthday!! Look at her little birthday crown.. haha The Chinese cakes are a lot different from our cake at home. They have tons and tons of fruit inside and on top of it. I am not a huge fan of fruit in cake but it is kinda fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony is such a sweetheart. Most of the older boys are absolute pills when they want to be but Tony is always so wonderful. He loves sitting my me in class and so he will be really obvious about how good he is being in the morning that way he can be the first to sit down and purposely pick the chair nearest to my bag. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh in cooking class wearing one of the cute aprons that one of the women in my ward made as a donation. The kids love the aprons! The first time I pulled them out the kids went crazy! Cooking is their favorite class and the aprons only make it better!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celine is really really smart and she is so kind to everyone. I am always so impressed by her. She LOVES to teach me Chinese and she thinks it is so funny when I will try to copy her. She says, "Teacher, No Chinese!" and then I pretend like I am really embarrassed like I forgot and that makes her laugh a bunch! She is really good at getting the other kids to talk. If I try to get one of the kids to talk and they won't Celine will go and whisper something in their ear and get them to participate. Every teacher wants a student like Celine. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are some of the kids from my Saturday class. It is too bad that I don't get to teach them very often. They are so fun! The two right beside me on my left and right are my two best students. All the other students for some reason or another want to do what they do. It is a good thing they like me are on my side because they get all the other kids to listen to me. :) I love them!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think these two, Angel and Josh, are kinda "going out" if you can even call it that. haha They are always holding hands and Josh is nicer to her than any other kid. It is too bad we have to separate them into two separate classes. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenny is one of the older boys. He is smart but doesn't like to talk a lot because he is very shy. We have gotten him to get a lot more involved lately and he has been talking a lot more. You just have to give him a little more special attention and then he will be interested. He is so adorable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I say that I love every kid, but there is a huge space in my heart for Leo. Oh boy. How can I describe Leo? Leo has the cutest facial expressions in the entire world. You can't help but just melt every time he looks at you. My favorite is when he puckers up his big lips with a little smile and flares his little nose holes. Oh I wish I had a picture. What a cutie!
He is so loving too! He just runs up to me, "Teacha! Teacha! Teacha Tay!" and gives me a huge hug around my thighs.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Travis is such a sneaky boy. He is always lurking about and trying to scare the teachers. He really likes to be lovey dovey but will act like he is tough and doesn't like it. It is way funny cause he will walk up to you sneakily with this glare on his face and then he'll just give you a hug. At first I was a little nervous by him but now it just makes me laugh. They all have such fun personalities. I love each of my kids so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love Nathan! At first he was so shy and would not talk to anyone. (most of the kids are really shy at first...) and now he is so fun in class. He loves to sing the songs we have learned. It is funny because anytime I teach his class I know that I don't need to think in advance which songs I want to sing with them because I know that Nathan will make suggestion after suggestion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Ricky in the first Class A (non ILP). He speaks surprisingly well and loves to participate in class.
I can never get a good picture of him cause every time I pull my camera out he jumps up and grabs it from me. ha
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cute little Scott is trying to open the Peanut Butter jar. You better believe the kids just LOVE peanut butter.  Every time I get it out all of them get so excited and immediately listen. It is a really nice way to get their attention. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We give tokens to those kids who are speaking the selected BMC's and they save them for certain prizes. Josh was in a different class and had been saving his tokens. Well one day after school he came running to me and gave me a ring. He had been saving his tokens just to buy me a ring! That made me so happy!

No comments: