Sunday, March 1, 2009

Randomness!

Look how big I am! Yeah yeah I know I am not that great... haha but I am pointing to the speck on the world that IS great! Zhongshan!! 
The girl in the white is Emily. I don't remember the others' names, unfortunately. Emily emails me a lot. She is one of the only people that has actually followed through with emailing me. We talk a lot and we will probably hang out next time I go back down to Shinzhen.
Isn't this tree Sweet? :) I swear it is a baby palm tree!
"When you have been trained... Then you can eat."
"Eat a dumpling Panda...."
"You may eat now... CAN I?? HiYa!"
-Kung Fu Panda
I jumped on the back of Michael's bike. He is our school cook! :)
We are suppose to wear these little booties in all the classrooms so we don't get anything dirty.
Canada, Britain, China, USA, and BOND
Posing by a cool chicken who was in fact winking and holding up both thumbs! haha I couldn't pass it up!
Nap time in China. We were just walking down the street and EVERYONE was sleeping!
Niki and me. She is getting ready to go back home to have her baby! I am going to miss her a lot.
We are so dweeby. ha

No comments: