Sunday, March 1, 2009

'There's a MOOOSE, on the LOOOSE, full of JUUUICE!'

I love teaching so much. It is really challenging to keep all of the kids attention when they don't understand you but it has been really rewarding so far. I love all my kids! My creativity is sky rocketing and I have been learning a lot of cute songs, activities, and games from all the other teachers. Opening is my favorite because all of the classes are together and you sing lots of cute songs and play games. The kids are so fun!
Emily is one of the sweetest little students. She is so happy and willing to talk all the time!! :)
Josh is my favorite! :) Look how much he loves me. Aww. He is holding my hand and making the Peace sign! 
Eva! :) She always sits right next to me in class and and tries to say what I say! She is so cute!
We learned a lot about bubbles this day! :) They loved it so mcuh! The little boy in the yellow jacket and orange pants is a real hassle. His name is Travis and all the American English teachers call him the little mafia man because he is so sneaky and scary and he is usually wearing a little suit. I always get the glaring eye when I ask him to do something and you have to be quick for his hands. They are either punching your face, pinching your arms or ripping up whatever it is that you are trying to build for the class. Overall it makes for an exciting day of class. 
Lucas makes every teacher melt. Just take a look at him. .....and no sarah, you can NOT keep him.. haha 
Peggy is very beautiful.
Leo has the funniest smile. I wish I could capture it on camera but its really a moment thing. He is probably one of my favorites to teach mainly because he makes me laugh. I have to remember not to laugh too hard when I am teaching... Its a huge distraction... 
Kenny is really cute! It takes a lot to get him to talk because he is really shy so I try extra hard with him. You can just tell he is a thinker. I love his smile when he has figured something out or I tell him 'Good Job Kenny!' When I took this picture I told him to smile while doing hand actions to show him what smiling was. He then put his fingers in his mouth and pulled his cheeks out. I laughed so hard I think I made his smile worse. I learn everyday about how to communicate with them. 

No comments: