I get to teach English to the kids in China this Spring 2009!! The purpose of this blog is to keep my family and friends updated while I am living in China.
I really enjoy collecting rubber duckies, holding watermelon eating contests in the summer, climbing up rivers in my trusty tevas, rock climbing, trying on hats that I know I'll never wear, listening intently to poetic lyrics, taking pictures of things that make me smile, seeing broadway plays or any play for that matter, swimming, camping, reading, participating in deep class discussions, hiking, stargazing in clear skies, walking successfully across campus without slipping on all the ice, finding waterfalls, drive-through dancing to The Format, creative dating with no money, coloring, finding random bands that sound good, eating, singing, people watching, snowball fights, trying new things, playing Apples to Apples and getting beat by my little sister, decorating cookies or cake, ice skating, making random T-Shirts for no reason, skiing and snowboarding, listening to my brother play any instrument (especially with his band), sipping hot chocolate with Dawna, playing ultimate frisbee and sending letters to Thailand.
No comments:
Post a Comment